Announcements and Important Events
Applicant must be a senior in high school
- Applicant must have achieved at least two (2) of the following: (a) minimum of B+ average; (b)ranked in the top 25% of class; (c) ACT score of 24 or an SAT score of 1100 (Math and Reading)
- Applicant must have participated in two sports for at least two years in each sport and continue to play two sports in his/her senior year.
- Applicant must have earned at least one varsity letter in each of two sports
- Applicant must complete attached scholar/essay application
- Applicant must have a letter of recommendation from the high school athletic administrator/director (* see below)
- School athletic administrator/director must be an NIAAA member and a member of their respective state athletic administrators association
- The principal or athletic administrator/director must sign the application to ensure that the academic information submitted is accurate
- Please return applications to your Athletic Director to process and send to the appropriate representative of the NHADA.
- All hard copy materials must be postmarked or electronic materials sent to the divisional rep by each school's AD by January 31, 2019.?